But please join the waitlist!
I will let you know if I open any spots, have a cancellation or schedule new dates!
1. 2 full days of hands-on coaching with a team food professionals
2. Step-by-step cheat sheet made by Rachel on shooting in manual mode
3. How to manipulate light both natural and artificial
4. Food styling secrets from an industry veteran
5. Lightroom editing demo specific to food photography
6. In-person shooting sessions for a fresh portfolio to attract your dream clients
7. Access to our backdrop and prop collections to use both days
8. Live shoot demonstration by Rachel and food stylist
9. A lesson by Rachel on how to create photography packages that sell
10. How to create a portfolio of images that will attract your dream clients
More about me
When I finally invested in continuing education and specifically in-person workshops years ago, these are the changes I quickly realized:
"Rachel is an amazing teacher!! As a beginner photographer I have a lot to learn. She was able to go through basic concepts as well as communicate more advanced topics with me, depending on my knowledge of the subject. Her graphics and style of teaching was really easy to understand and even in a short period of time I gained so much. She truly is an expert in her field, 11/10 recommend!"
9 AM - Meet and Greet & Breakfast
10 AM - Let's Shoot in Manual Lesson
11 AM - Lighting and Bouncing Lesson
12 PM - Food Styling Lesson by Pro
1 PM - Lunch and Q&A with the Team
2 PM - Shooting Time using Our Props
4 PM - Editing Demo in Lightroom
5 PM - End - Grab Dinner with Friends!
9 AM - Breakfast + General Q&A
10AM - Pricing and Packages Chat
11 AM - Live Photo and Styling Demo
12 PM - Lunch + General Q&A
1 PM - Shooting + Portfolio Capture
3 PM - Editing w/ Our Team Support
4 PM - Review New Portfolio + Q&A
5 PM - End - Travel Home or Dinner!
Day 1 - Aug 25
Day 2 - Aug 26
Aspiring food photographer, whether beginner or intermediate. Even if your camera of choice is your phone, this Workshop is for you.
Yes, we have payment plans of 3 and 6 installments. You can pick you option below.
Golden, Colorado. Just 13 miles from downtown Denver, CO. It's 35 miles from denver International airport. Exact address will be sent to registered attendees.
You could stay in Denver or Golden, Colorado.
We will provide a light breakfast and then lunch with the price of the studio. Attendees will be on their own for dinners, but are encouraged to network together!
Your camera of choice and computer. If you have multiple lenses, feel free to bring those. If you don't have a camera, just bring your smartphone, and we can teach you how to best use it for food photography!
It will be a small group (no more than 12) photographers to ensure we can work with everyone hands on.
Absolutely! This is one of the benefits of gathering in person. We will work with you to better understand your camera!